Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day Two!!

Hey there! Look at that, I'm back for yet another day!!! Now, my day in food has been good and bad, depending on what stats you are looking at (such as cals, sodium, sugar, etc.). It was great in some areas, not so great in others. SO I'd like to start by saying that my weigh in this morning had me at 244.8, which is a 2.8lb loss just from yesterday! Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, though, so I'm not going to record it on myfitnesspal unless it stays that way tomorrow morning.

Anyway, my meals today looked like this:
1. No breakfast. Bad, bad, bad.
2. Coffee w/creamer and sugar (the creamer is worse in cals than I realized!).
3. Snack: 4 small celery pieces with hummus - healthy and yummy!!
4. Lunch was 1 cup leftover taco soup. Healthy lunch!
5. Dutch Bros smoothie. Thought it'd be healthy...really, really wasn't!
6. Dinner - white fish, green beans, and broccoli. Really healthy dinner!!
7. Skinny Green Monster Smoothie - not bad, and really healthy!
8. Fried eggs & whole wheat bread to up fiber and protein (still had plenty of calories left) and a cup of Yogi Slim Life Blueberry Green tea. Comes out fairly healthy.

I came out under in calories and WAY under in sodium. I was WAY over on Vitamin A, but I doubt that's a bad thing. I went over on carbs, fat, and protein by a small amount, though. I still say it was all in all a good day. My water consumption averaged around 4-5 cups.

As I said, tomorrow is weigh in!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment