Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Beginnings!

Alright, folks. One thing you should probably know about me: I tend to fall off the wagon a LOT. I mean, I'm only human, so you have to just kind of stick with me (and give me a little (kind) shove once in a while!). Today I am starting it all over, along with one other big thing. Today is the first day that I am tapering off of my anti-depressant that I have been on for years. I will be tapering off either weekly or bi-monthly depending on how it goes. Exercise and eating right will be HUGE in getting me through this without having a mental breakdown!

So, let's start with today. Now, today didn't exactly start off healthy, and as far as food goes, the entire day may be a little iffy. But it's a start. So, what has my day included so far?
1. A 20oz Caramel Macchiato was my breakfast (BAD I know).
2. A Philly Cheese Steak lean pocket was my lunch (not the greatest, but could be worse).
3. Some sort of veggie/fruit snack will be inserted here.
4. Homemade taco soup will be dinner.
5. Insert another snack here.

Water will be chugged, as I am very far behind on my water consumption, but it isn't like I can exactly fit it into specific places on my diet plan, so it's sporadically thrown between those things!

I am going to do 20-40 minutes of Wii Zumba this afternoon, depending on how I feel having just gotten back into it.

What am I currently taking?
-30mg Citalopram (anti-depressant. Went to 30mg from 40mg today).
-2mg generic Xanax
-2 pills fish oil
-2 pills Sam-E
-Vitamin C Chewables
-Multi vitamin
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin B12
-CoQ10
-Zantac
-Lutera (Birth control for hormones and regulation).

Now for the weigh in and measurements!
HW: 260
CW: 247.6
UGW: 130
(I'll use left for measurements as I can do it more easily being right handed)
Upper Arms: 17in
Lower Arms: 10in
Upper Leg: 26in
Lower Leg: 18in
Butt: 48in
Bust: 49in
Stomach: 52in
Hips: 47in
Neck: 15in
((Okay, first time doing measurements...that is scary!))
If that doesn't scare me into losing weight, I don't know what will!! In the past I have never done this, as I already said. I have learned, though, that you are most likely to see results in inches rather than pounds. I need that to keep me going!! So here we go on my  new journey!

Fruits, veggies, and water here I come!!!

I will be keeping you updated as often as possible. School makes that tough, but I will try! I will be checking my weight once a week, probably on Fridays. I will do my measurements somewhere between every 2-4weeks (probably 2). So keep an eye out for my meal plans, weight, measurements, success (and failure) stories, and hopefully even some recipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment